410 North Lake Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117
East Carrollton Recreation Center at 410 N. Lake Drive was completed in 2001 and is a safe, modern home for Carrollton’s growing gymnastics and basketball programs. The building includes a spacious double court basketball gym that is also used for volleyball and wrestling tournaments and large special events. East Carrollton is the home of the Carrollton Flexettes competitive gymnastics team and has hosted many state wide meets. The center’s competitive gymnastics gym features balance beams, vaults, floor exercise, uneven bars, a preschool gym, a space for cheerleading, aerobics and tumbling and a hospitality room for parties and meetings.
Gymnastics Birthday Parties
Children 12 and under can celebrate their next birthday party with us at the East Carrollton Recreation Center. All parties are one hour and 30 minutes and two gymnastics instructors will help with your kiddo’s big day. This includes 45 minutes of playing in the gymnastics gym: trampoline, tumble track, an inflatable, balance beams and our foam pit. The remaining 45 minutes is spent in our spacious Hospitality Room celebrating your child. Included in price: tables, chairs, a sink and a refrigerator with a freezer.
Set Up: Party 1 9:45-10am Party 2 12:15-12:30pm Party 3 2:45-3pm
Party (Gym): Party 1 10-10:45am Party 2 12:30-1:15pm Party 3 3-3:45pm
Party (Room): Party 1 10:45-11:30am Party 2 1:15-2pm Party 3 3:45-4:30pm
Clean Up: Party 1 11:30-11:45am Party 2 2-2:15pm Party 3 4:30-4:45pm
Group of 25 or fewer (children): $175
For Information: Anna Harry; firstname.lastname@example.org 678-390-6638
For Booking: Janice Kerr; 770-832-1161
● Children are allowed to play on equipment. Adults are not.
● Set up and clean up times are for the host ONLY. Guests can only participate during the actual party times.
● After the first 45 minutes of the party, your group will move into the party room for your last 45 minutes. Guests will not be allowed back into the big gym to play.
● Parties must be booked two weeks in advance and paid in full to reserve.
Birthday Party Gym Rules
● Equipment is for CHILDREN ONLY, WE ASK NO ADULTS ON THE EQUIPMENT.
● Bathrooms available in gymnastics gym.
● Please remove shoes to participate in gymnastics gym.
● No rough housing.
● No rope climbing or swinging.
● No high bars or high beam.
● No food or drinks in the gym.
● 45 minutes is assigned for play time inside gym.
● The remaining 45 minutes is assigned for the party room.
● Do not remove any pictures from the walls. Do not tape and tack anything to the walls or floors. Decorating is allowed in the room you have reserved. No silly string, confetti, feathers, glitter, etc.
● ALL PARTY CHILDREN MUST STAY IN PARTY ROOM DURING PARTY ROOM TIME.
● THE DISTRIBUTION OF TIME IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
● Play/party time is NOT included in setup or cleanup times.
● No participants are allowed on equipment until party time starts.
● All pit blocks should remain in the pit.
● Please remove bows, socks and miscellaneous pocket items as they tend to get lost in the pit.
● Please put any mats used back in the designated mat area.
● When your event is over please clean all areas. Empty trash can and take all bags to the dumpster. If there are spills or trash on the floors, please see the gymnastics staff for a broom.
● NO ADULTS ALLOWED INSIDE INFLATABLE
● 8 kids at a time, maximum
● No pushing, shoving, jumping against walls.
● One person down slide at a time
Renter assumes all responsibility, risks, liabilities and hazards incidental to the activities applied for and hereby releases and forever discharges CPRD, its officers, directors, employees, agents and members, present, past and future from any and all claims, costs, causes of action and liability for personal injury or death and damage to or destruction of property arising from renter’s use of the facilities and its appurtenances. CPRD shall not be liable for damages to guests’ property of any type for any reason or cause whatsoever. The gymnastics staff must check the area before you leave to make sure all items have been removed and you reservation area is clean and no damage has occurred.
Changes and Cancellations
Only the renter can make change requests to this agreement and all change requests must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the event. All cancellations will be charged a $25 service fee. Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to the event to receive the full remainder of the rental fee. A notification received less than 14 days before the event, shall result in the forfeiture of (½) one half of the total rental fees. All refunds will only be allowed to be issued to the renter on the account. Please allow up to 15 business days to process refunds.